Sunday, August 26, 2007

How do you do everything you want to do?

Last week my comrade in arms and our navy group's President (Seig Heil!) were beginning to discuss next year's calendar (Yes, Margaret, we do start this early thinking of next year's campaign!). We decided that maybe it is time to put all events we attend under the microscope and weigh out the pluses and minuses of participating. I think this is warranted as we want to satisfy as many of our crew's wants and wishes, especially when it comes to our Age of Sail folks. But I ask the question, how do you begin? I suspect once we begin, we will find that it's going to be hard to choose between events to begin. Check in from time to time and follow our progress. If you have any suggestions, I bring it to the floor for discussion. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Andrew Duppstadt said...

Chris,
No need to use the presidential greeting in public; besides I'm Rommel, not the Fuhrer. On the topic at hand, I am hoping to have some analytical review of our past activities worked out by the time we all converge on Kinston again in November for the CSS Neuse program. Its the best chance we will have to receive input from as many members as possible at one time. In most ways, I think our group is as strong as its ever been, but there's always room for reflection, review, and improvement. Hopefully in November we can hash a lot of this out and roll into next year better than ever.