Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life!

I was listening to "It's a Wonderful Life" radio drama on the way to work this morning. One of the local radio stations usually airs it sometime on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. It just so happens that this year they chose Christmas Eve. I think we all have days like "George Bailey" faced and wish we weren't even born. However, I believe that everyone is here on this earth for a reason. Much like tossing a pebble in a calm pool of water which result in ripples throughout the water, we affect those around us. When life hits you like a ton of bricks, just think of ole "George Bailey". Remember the good things we do that make a difference in others' lives. I would just like to take a moment to thank all of those who have made a difference in my life! Those tiny ripples that everyone has made around me have made me the person I am today. To you and yours, Merry Christmas!

No comments: