Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We aren't in Kansas anymore....

As I watch the politicians manage (or mismanage) our economy, I feel like I am watching the Wizard of Oz. President Obama is much like the wizard..."Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain". Nancy Pelosi is like the Wicked Witch of the West, "I'm going to get you my pretties". I don't think fixing things will be as easy as clicking our heels and saying, "There's no place like home...There's no place like home!" I think everyone is beginning to feel like a squished munchkin!

3 comments:

Michael W. said...

Huh, I guess that's change we can believe in.

As my father said when he woke up from his after lunch nap,

"Borrowing to get out of debt is like fornicating to protect chastity"

Then he went back to sleep.....

Michael W. said...

B.T.W.

Did you see the photos of Nancy Pelosi meeting the Pope?

Dennis Miller said he thought his holiness was just a bit confused and thought he was seeing the Shroud of Turin.

Chris Grimes said...

I did not but I think Dennis Miller is on the mark. He is my hero!